ants

Gymrat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.nintendorevolution.ca
antsgocrawling3framed.1.jpg

Nice work. Great photo. The frame is one of the best I've seen on this forum. This Frame is so awesome that it may detract attention from the photo. I mean, that frame is a tuff act to follow.

I give this photo my 5-star award.

Rebel

This is great ! :D .
First pic on the forum ( that I've seen ) which focuses on ants , working diligently away !
Love everything about this pic. Nice work Gymrat.
Only nitpick is the frame.While its a good frame I , personally , think it can detract from a great shot such as this.

Great shot of ants at work! Really like the composition. I think if the background where not so bright white it would make the image much stronger.

I've re-read my previous post and don't think it expresses my thoughts exactly, so here's another attempt....

The Frame is so awesome, that I found myself admiring the frame as much as the photo. It was like trying to choose between two main subjects in the same photo.

The frame is optically allusional. Looking at it from the top and the bevel appears to be an "outside bevel". View it from the bottom and it appears to have an "inside bevel". The frame has a 3-dimentional appearance

Most reactions

Back