Any Advice? Amateur 'photographer'

MonicaRuth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wondering if anyone had any advice for me. Photography is a hobby of mine that I just like doing for fun.
Some recents from this past week - $sam indian 083.JPG$sam indian 121.JPG$ally 2 018.jpg

Attachments

• $sam indian 101.JPG
    $sam indian 101.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 118
  • $crop 6 a.jpg
    $crop 6 a.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 110
  • $edit 5 b.jpg
    $edit 5 b.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 95
  • $edit 12 b.jpg
    $edit 12 b.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 103
Just keep shooting, and take criticism humbly. Also realize this is an expensive hobby, and to get pro results, you might have to buy pro equipment. Good luck!

Just keep shooting, and take criticism humbly. Also realize this is an expensive hobby, and to get pro results, you might have to buy pro equipment. Good luck!
This. But the shots youve posted are pretty good in my opinion. People photography seems to be what most people mess up but yours are nice.

Just keep learning and have fun shooting pictures. Do a lot of researches in the Internets and read books that helps improve your photography, and you will know what equipments to buy. Sometimes, I shoot with my iPad or my other P&S camera, and I get professional pictures quality. It is because I understand the lighting, the exposure, and the composition. In your photos, imo, some are underexposed and some are overexposed. However, there are rooms for improvement. Just keep shooting.

Most reactions

Back