Any Edmonton, AB photographers?

neea

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
sorry if this isnt the right section. feel free to move it.

I was wondering if there were any wedding photographers on here from Edmonton Alberta.
I figured this would be the best place for me to start the gruelling process of finding a photographer for my own wedding next year. And if I could find someone I sorta 'know' from here then that'd be even better.

Thanx

I'm in Edmonton and I shoot weddings.
I also second shoot with Picture That Photography.

SpeedTrap, is in Edmonton and he's getting into shooting weddings.

I'm in Edson and I shoot weddings.
SpeedTrap, is in Edmonton and he's getting into shooting weddings.

Mike I have corrected your above statement.
Yes I am in Edmonton and I do shoot weddings.
Have a look at my site and feel free to give me a call, I would love to meet with you.

Ha ha....very funny :er:

I guess I could say that I'm on the western edge of Edmonton...but I'm still within the city limits.

SpeedTrap, I LOVE your picture of the ledge. That's one of my favorite places in the world to take pictures!!!

Mike, Picture that sounds really familiar. Is there a website?

I see this whole wedding planning thing turning into a big headache.
We are having the reception the day AFTER the ceremony... it's unheard of.. i know *rolls eyes*

SpeedTrap, I LOVE your picture of the ledge. That's one of my favorite places in the world to take pictures!!!

Thanks, I think it is a great placeto take pictures at any time of year, That reminds me I should go see if all the christmas lights are on.

oh i bet they are. you'll have to let me know!

'The Ledge' is great...the color tones of the buildings and grounds make for a great backdrop...in just about any light. The only problem is that it's so good...it very crowded with photographers and wedding parties every Saturday during the summer.

I shot a wedding this summer, we did the engagement and wedding photos there...which was great because that's where the couple when on their first date.

Having your reception the day after the wedding? That sounds great, in terms of photography. Normally, there is a rush to get the photos done before they have to get to the reception...but without that time constraint...it would be much less stressful.

Here is my web site
http://www.mikehodson.ca/

and also
http://www.picturethat.ca/

Most reactions

New Topics

Back