Any expierience w/bestcameraprice?

Greatwhite

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey Gang,

I am new to the forum, and hope to stick around for a while...

Hey, I am looking at a new digital Nikon body, I already have a few Nikkor DX lens'.....

Anyone ever use or hear about:

http://www.bestpricecameras.com/welcome.aspx

Reports? pros/cons?

THX

Garrett
Phoenix, AZ

First off welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your stay.

I've never herd of that website. In general places that advertise "best prices" and have stuff that is "unbeatable" are not so trustworthy. Again I don't know that specific site, they might be great for all I know, I just stick to my few sites tho.

The two prolly biggest and most talked about shops are www.bhphotovideo.com and www.adorama.com Personally I like B&H more because they ship stuff much faster but I haven't had a bad experience with either and many members here will agree with me on that one. Even if it is a little bit more money from one of those two, it's worthy the safety. And in general I haven't found many prices cheaper than theirs.

Thats about what I figured out....when a friend showed me thier site (bestcameraprices), I laughed out loud....what a hoot....

There are no free rides in this world!

Thx for the reports...I'll forward them!

a co-worker of mine got ripped off from there. not just for the lens she ordered, but for plane tickets to some country is south america as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back