any free time to spare

georgesaguna

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi there
I am new to this forum. I aways loved photoes but i have never had the chance to learn any thing other then by experiance. I would be gratfull to any one who might have the chance to comment about my photoes. I have placed them on the following web page for every one to check out.
Be as cruel as you can cos i want to learn from you comments
Cheers and tanks for your time
George
http://picasaweb.google.com/georgesaguna

Hallo George and welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Do us and yourself the favour and choose individual photos from your site (but you will have to load them to another photo server such as www.fastpictures.com or www.photobucket.com since you cannot directly link them to here from your Google-Picasa account, it just does not work) and show them here in either of the many different galleries we have. I have been to some of your photos and they show that you know more than just the basics about photography, even though (like myself) have never had any schooling on that matter. There are a couple of interesting photos that might well go into the Portrait Gallery, or the General Gallery (some lovely nighttime shots, too), or Landscape and Nature.

You will get a much more detailed and wider-spread response when people SEE your photos right in the galleries. Go ahead. Load them into a server that allows to link them to here and show them. They are WORTH IT! For sure!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back