Any guesses what this is?

mohit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wildlywise.com
I do like this one myself but have got very varied reactions to it from people who never really mattered...Now i've finally found a place (thanks mansi) where i can get an opinion about this one from people who know their stuff. I feel all the more satisfied as it was at a bird sanctuary but i still kept my eyes open for other subjects - specially since it was below my feet! Hope you guys like it...sweating!
04.jpg

Any guesses what this is?
ummmm no! what is it?

i like the colors and the texture! :D

please dont say it's a dead bird/creature or something :confused:
ok now what is it?

ok, here is what i think it is:
its a creek, with on the left side some flowers on a rock (the flowers being red) Havent got a clue what the rest is though :er:
But i do like it :D

for me it is a water... maybe a small river? the watre flows and the picture is a bit shaky... you achieved such a great effect by long exposure... /or shaky hands :p:p:p but not matter how you did it - I love it!

heh heh - interesting thoughts - close but not there really. (Mansi - dead bird/creature!?!:D ) I was actually standing on a barrage between a lake and a canal leading away from it. This was the lake floor below the water.the colours are thanks to fungus, moss, lichen, weeds, etc and thats neither shaky hands nor slow exposure but actually the light on the water surface creating that effect :wink: you guys have made my day! thanks :lmao:

Jon, reading your comment i remembered during my first exhibition a lot of people came and said "oh your photos look just like paintings" but one particular gentleman walked in and said "OH! your paintings look just like photographs!" I didn't know whether to laugh or to vigorously shake his hand for probably the best compliment I'll ever receive :)

JonK said:
wow...that is fantastic. I thought you had taken a picture of an impressionist painting in an art gallery!
The texture stands out almost 3D. :D

this was my closest guess too...

you sure got some amazing colors in the bottom of that lake! great capture!

hi mohit
i am glad i saw this photo of urs after ppl had commented on it and u told everyone wat it was....i had no clue wat it was and honestly cud have never guessed.....inexperience i guess.....but its gr8 to have ppl like u in this forum....one is allways learning...
thx for sharing mohit.....:thumbup:

Thank you very much for sharing! I love colors and this photo had a bunch of it!! I thought it was some sort of water thing going on when I saw it, and then I saw everyone elses comments! beautiful photo!!! :clap: :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back