Any ideas? Valley Landscape

OBrien

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone can come up with suggestions about this? I have tried to photograph this waterfall and valley a couple of times, and haven't been all that happy with the results. I've been a bit unlucky with light, as it has turned grey and overcast before I got there. Access isn't great either. But it's a pretty wild, spectacular place, and I just don't seem to be able to capture that properly. I thought about cropping a little bit of the left side and some of the sky, but am not sure about it. Got that blown out sky problem again too.... D70, 18-70mm at 25mm. Shot as a JPEG, F16, 1/200 (it was windy), ISO200. Thanks!

glenmacnass1bdr.jpg

I honestly like the overcast sky. You can vaguely see the cloud patterns on the ground and it really gives it a wonderful mood. I agree that the sky could use a bit of cropping.

I personally like this capture. I think you did a great job in capturing the colour.

I like this photo alot, and the color is great. But since you seemed to be annoyed by the dark overcast sky remember that, that kind of atmosphere makes for some great black and white photos =D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back