Any of you live near Newark, OH? If you do, buy this!

I wouldn't drool too much. It's a pretty cheap continuous light set; you can probably find it "brand new" on Amazon or eBay for <$150, and I'll bet by the time you add shipping to the purchase price, it won't be that great a deal.

I wouldn't drool too much. It's a pretty cheap continuous light set; you can probably find it "brand new" on Amazon or eBay for <$150, and I'll bet by the time you add shipping to the purchase price, it won't be that great a deal.
I agree about it being continuous light, not into that. Pickup only. I was supposed to be in Columbus Friday but I had to cancel. I always am scouring ads when I am in different areas.

yup, CFL set. I don't see anything special about it.
I thought it was some high end pro lighting system you found.

I am not planning to buy it, I have a continuous light set that Pixelmedic gave me. I just thought that if someone lived in that area where they could pick it up, it would be a good deal. Especially for a beginner.
I really enjoy my lights, they are fun to mess with and really work well if you are going to do any video work. :)

yup, CFL set. I don't see anything special about it.
I thought it was some high end pro lighting system you found.

I keep checking hoping something like that will pop up someday, you never know! :)

Most reactions

Back