Any one know where I can find some sleep

I think that amount of sleep (or lack of, much rather) would downright kill me... :roll: If I don't get my regular beauty sleep (which helps no more these days :er: ), I get a lot worse than cranky :grumpy: ... what kept you from sleeping then?

*pokes Battou repeatedly with a long stick to see what happens*

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

I think that amount of sleep (or lack of, much rather) would downright kill me... :roll: If I don't get my regular beauty sleep (which helps no more these days :er: ), I get a lot worse than cranky :grumpy: ... what kept you from sleeping then?

I don't know, I got home from work yesterday morning and dozed off for that forty-five minuets, after waking up I ran a couple quick arrands and went to bed a few hours later and just layed there looking at the ceiling for several hours before just going back down stairs and trying to bore my self to sleep. After a couple hours of windows solitare and a hockey game on the radio it was time for work.

And well....here I am at work

*pokes Battou repeatedly with a long stick to see what happens*

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*
Hummm, twould seem that my lack of sleep has caused this strange numbness or tingling sensation.

tylenol PM, it'll knock you out. (and get rid of any headaches you probably have by being awake for so long)

Go out for a long walk. The air will clear your head and the light exercise will tire you.

*poke*

Hey, I just got home from work here in Chicago and am now waiting for this huge Ice Storm that is coming.

Ya, I know what's it's like. I work 2nd shift and even though I've got enough work to keep me busy, by the time I get in everyone else is leaving. Makes for some very quiet (and sometimes long) evenings.

Ya, I know what's it's like. I work 2nd shift and even though I've got enough work to keep me busy, by the time I get in everyone else is leaving. Makes for some very quiet (and sometimes long) evenings.

one of the interesting things about working third shift is the weird looks one gets in a bar after work.

Seems even bartenders find it unusual to have people around at 8:30 in the morning.

Ya, I suppose you would get some strange looks. It's 8:30 in the morning and you're already drinkin', must have a rough life.:lol:

I'm usually on the way home around 12am - 1am so I get the Police checkpoints whenever there's a holiday. I always seem to get caught in one or two on the way home.

Ya, I suppose you would get some strange looks. It's 8:30 in the morning and you're already drinkin', must have a rough life.:lol:

I'm usually on the way home around 12am - 1am so I get the Police checkpoints whenever there's a holiday. I always seem to get caught in one or two on the way home.

I have a good reputation with the local police, it's not untill the county or state guys go by and glare me down as I am walking to work at 10:00 o'clock at night with a briefcase in hand (or camera on my shoulder on the weekends)

That brings up a tiny little story though, I was out on my weekend trying to get shots of the resturaunt on the mountain at around 2AM once. On my way to my shootin spot I see three police cars sitting there having a conversation on the bridge right where I shoot from, two locals and one county. as I get closer they finished their convo and continued on. All three turned onto Wildwood (the street where the police station is on and I just came from) two turned around and came back onto Main street. The first one was the county officer who then stopps and turns his spotlight onto me and asks what I'm up to, I tell him as he is getting out of the car. Wile this is happening the second of the two is making the turn onto Main, naturally he stops to ask what the sheriffs deputy is up to. The deputy sais "He is trying to get photos of the resturaunt" to wich the reply was " Oh him...pffft I see him out all the time" and drives off.

The befuddled look on the deputies face was priceless.

Most reactions

Back