any one wanna play around with this (edit)

K, real talk.

I like the location. I like that you're trying an interesting angle. But I don't think it "works" in my eye.

Here's what I do see, and maybe you can try it out. What I see is a matter of perspective. The way the truck is pointed doesn't do anything for me. It says "put the truck in front of the interesting building, it'll look cool".

What I think would work much better is placing your truck to perhaps tell a story that pulls the elements in the photo together. For instance - my eye is drawn to the large opening to the left. It's a factory...assembly...production line...maybe even disassembly. I think it'd be interesting to position the truck so that it appears it either going INTO the cargo door opening, or coming OUT from it. Right now, you're sorta implying something similar, but you're not selling it because the truck doesn't appear to be in the right path.

Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Car shooters word up!

If you want to make an image of your vehicle, make an image of your vehicle.

Find a plain background that won't compete with your vehicle for attention.

I'll play... :biggrin:

truckedit.jpg

guys thanks for all your comments i really love reading what others think this was my last shot of the day i had ran out of time. i wish i had switched the truck around now that i look at it

and to everyone who had done edits i love them

THANKS!

Most reactions

Back