Any opinions on Cameta Camera?

ToddnTN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have only ever shoped at Adorama, and they are out of the refurbed Nikons D600's. So I went looking for a different place to buy and found Cameta Camera. Cameta is the only place I have seen that does package deals on refurbished items. For a few more bucks, they throw in all kinds of stuff. So does anyone have any experience with them. The only references I could find to them are 2-3 years old.

I bought from them a couple times. They are a smaller dealership. They seem to specialize in refurbs these days, and they have had some fantastic prices on them over the last several years. They are not Adorama, and I mean that in a good way...

I've bought from them several times. Never had a problem.

Cameta Camera is an Nikon authorized seller of Nikon factory refurbished camera gear.

Nikon's refurbished warranty is for just 90 days. Cameta Camera adds an additional 275 day warranty to bring the total to 1 year.

Adorama 2 clicks. Cametta camera 9000, A broke piece and an attitude. My D600 experience.

I bought both of my cameras from cameta and a few lenses. They are very nice people there and if you ever have a problem you just bring it back (or ship it i guess if your not local) and they will either fix it or give you a new camera.

I bought my Nikon 70-200 2.8 VRII new from them 6 months ago for a geeat deal and I have not had any problems so far.

Last time I checked they were an authorized Nikon dealer. Bought a few things from them, including in 2012, without any problems. I'm not a fan of any extra "stuff" they throw in, but if that's all they have then that's all they have. Or you could wait for Adorama to get one.

Most reactions

Back