Any other STORM CHASERS in the house?

dewey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just curious if there were any other active storm chasers on this board? I rarely find myself in the right place at the right time for anything other than lightning shots (don't get me wrong I love it!) but I love finding some nice isolated supercells. Being from Florida I get plenty of lightning, but as any chaser knows Florida is full of junkvection :mrgreen:

Not to offend anyone, but I'm not talking about people who see a storm on the radar and go take pictures of it, (nothing wrong with that) I'm talking about the chasers who pour over charts, model data, projections, and drive 1,500 miles in a weekend for the chase.

Soooo.... anyway here I am in Winterpeg Canerda, 8 little short hours drive from top dead center of the plains of the US AND there is a maybe decent system moving into the plains this weekend, AND it matches up with some time off I have. WTF? :lmao:

Anyway, as I monitor the forecasts for this weekend and consider a run to NE or OK I was just curious if there were any other nuts out there with me?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back