Any photo groups in SO. CAL

JBaca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
More like orange county. Anaheim, buena park, cypress, Fullerton, Santa Ana, garden grove, Tustin, Stanton westminster, fountain valley, and any pother city in orange county

I Amin Anaheim, been trying to find any one to meet up for a shoot.

Nice I'm in anaheim too but i can't find anyone else your the only person. The bad thing.is I'm just starting in photography so i need a lot of help and practice

Have you tried MeetUp.com? There's got to be something in your area on that site.

I have been looking on meetup, signed up for 2 different groups, the first has been inactive for a while, and the other hasn't had a meet yet, so frustrating....

JBaca said:
Nice I'm in anaheim too but i can't find anyone else your the only person. The bad thing.is I'm just starting in photography so i need a lot of help and practice

If you want to get together on a weekend, let me know. Maybe go to the beach, or the orange circle for some street shots...

z1rick said:
If you want to get together on a weekend, let me know. Maybe go to the beach, or the orange circle for some street shots...

Yeah that sounds awesome. Pm me

Im in Anaheim as well. Also new to photography. Ill be down to meet up with you guys to take some shots

Cool, 3 of us in Anaheim, what day works for everyone? Sat and Sun are good for me.

I'm down in Oceanside, maybe some takers down my way.

This coming sunday may work. Ill let you know in the next few days. Where would you want to shoot at?

z1rick, socal82: actually the day that works best for me is Saturday morning. I have plans for Sunday already can't reschedule them.

I'm good either day. If this weekend is bad, we could try the following weekend.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back