any suggestions GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Yeah that whole thing was just a disaster. We had it all worked out that it would be there and everyone in the family was satisfied and then that lady tells me Oh I forgot aboutt the flower show so you cant have it. grrrrrr.
Then two of the family members didnt want to do it at the museum so I suggested the aviary, they have a rose garden but so and so's son was sick so it couldn't be outside and the list went on and on about why it couldn't be here or there.
The photo is supposed to be a gift for a 90 year old mans birthday and all that was requested was really a picture of all the great grandkids. So I shot the 6 kids at the one ladies house. How it goes from beautiful and detailed to 6 kids in a living room is beyond me! But I am just about irritated with that whole scenario after all the reasearch for a location and inquiries and phone calls and whatever else all week!
And to top it off they need it in one week and my wide screen LCD monitor? Oh yeah - broken. I'm now a very old, very large, borrowed monitor with garbage pail kids stickers all over it! :mrgreen:

OMG!!!! LOL. Not funny really, but kinda in the irony kind of way.

You will do great though in any circumstances. You are a VERY strong photographer.

I find a way to laugh about everything so it's ok go ahead and laugh. :) I did shoot the kids pictures and I didnt know that 6 kids can be very hard to handle when you're trying to get them to sit for a picture! It went ok but I totally understand now why people carge a higher session fee for larger groups! :shock:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back