Any suggestions on color film?

::trainwreck::

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I figure since my dslr is being repaired atm I may as well shoot some film for the time being. Actually, I've been wanting to shoot more film for a while, this is just the kick I've needed to get going I suppose, lol. I was wondering if anyone had anyone film suggestions. I'm just shooting some landscape and outdoor stuff, but I was wondering if there was any color film anyone preferred over others.

i heard velvia 50 is the way to go. just google image it and you will see why

I've always used Fuji film when I want the color "jump." And Kodak when I want the warmer and subtler tones.

2nd or 3rd that , Velvia slide film is cool. When you get it developed ask for a disc as well if you do not have some kind of scanner that way you have the digital files as well.
-

Shoot well, Joe

All of the above assume that slide films are O.K. and they are, if that is what you want. Velvia 50 is really good stuff for landscapes. However, should you want color negative film, you could go with the Portra series. I have no experience with it yet (it is in the mail to me), but the pics I see are very nice indeed and one could pick the VC series for landscapes. Otherwise, I like Fujichrome Reala 100 for general purpose work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back