anybody else hopelessly addicted to homestarrunner?

LOVE IT. Strongbad is of course the king and the best thing there. I also love Teen Girl Squad. Just thinking about that makes me laugh.

Artemis said:
whats the webby for strong bad again?

that would be www.homestarrunner.com

I spent a few hours there the other night and i definately had a few snarfs. I am happy to see that they have opened up a yahoo store to support the artists, better than those nasty hollywood types coming in and ripping them off.

Oh yes, they are so many favourites of mine besides strongbad: teen girl squad is a riot, cheat commandos is hilarious, and peasant quest is quite a great pisstake on the old king's quest series... but I guess its humour is not for everyones taste and I see its humour not being translated well into other languages.

vonnagy said:
my god, i just can't stop laughing, i've seen a few strongbad avatars out there, so i know i am not the only one...

http://www.homestarrunner.com/
I was obsessed with that website about 3 months ago... I finally stopped going there and started taking pictures again.... lol

It's a good site if you're bored to death...

btw. I love the StrongBad E-mail....... check that one out :wink:

i used to watch those ALL the time, when my friend told me about it sophomore year of high school...about 4 years ago. I haven't been there in a while, but homstar runner is the best character ever hhahaah

omg i love homestarrunner!!! i was just on there yesterday! my fav is one strong bad. he rocks!!

check out the strong bad email, thats about making homestar cry. its the funniest one of them all...

"lil brudda" "he has the hawt of a champyun"

"what do i do wif my life"? "im thinking of gettin into male modeling"

hahahaha...soo funny

md

oh man, my fav one out of strong bads emails, is the techno one. that one is one of the funniest i think.

angelikmermaid said:
oh man, my fav one out of strong bads emails, is the techno one. that one is one of the funniest i think.

did you see the one called "frat party"? hahaha...its killer

md

MDowdey said:
angelikmermaid said:

did you see the one called "frat party"? hahaha...its killer

md

no i dont think i have.. i'll go look for it right now!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back