Anybody have problems with glasses while shooting?

Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My other camera had a little attachment that was soft so I wasn't smashing the camera into my face to be able to see. I wear really small frames but even still it's a pain. Does such an eyepiece attachment exist for the 10D?

I don't have a problem wearing my glasses- I just remove them and use the doplier (SP) adjustment in the viewfinder.

Thanks, Big Mike that's just what I will need!

I know, I know. My husband really wants to get his done, too. My boys are doomed, we are both practically blind without our glasses. I've worn glasses nearly all my life, I don't know what I would look like without them because I can't see myself :) It's completely irrantional, but I worry that something would go horribly wrong with the laser and I wouldn't be able to take pictures anymore. Maybe if I just do one eye at a time :wink:

This is the part where I set down the glasses and pop in the contacts. :wink: I fear the laser, too!

terri said:
This is the part where I set down the glasses and pop in the contacts. :wink: I fear the laser, too!

Good, so I'm not alone! I had contacts a long time ago, but I always fell asleep with them in and ended up ripping one shortly after getting it. I have awful season allergies and they bothered my eyes. Might be worth it to give them a go again though, esp now that they make those ones you can wear for weeks at a time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back