Anybody here use "Zenfolio"???

WesVFX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wesvfx.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been thinking about making a more "photo" dedicated website than my current one. Something a bit more professional and user/customer friendly... I forget what article I was reading while surfing the web, but a photo portfolio building site called Zenfolio came up with great reviews.

From what I read for $100 you can pretty much start your own online business. Unlimited storage, fullfillment processing, and of course hosting. That's really not a bad price for what you get. Was thinking about trying it out for a year to see if I'd make any coin off of it. Sure would be nice to upgrade some of my equipment.

Zenfolio - Professional photo and video hosting for photographers and enthusiasts.

Curiou if any of you have had any experience with them and your thoughts...

When I used Zenfolio I thought it was well worth $100 a year. It takes a fair amount of work to set up your web site.

One thing many people don't understand is that putting photos online is just a small part of selling them. You also have to advertise and market your web site if you hope to actually make any money.

Do you have a domain name yet?

Check out my website. It is 100% zenfolio except the blog. They now even have blog. Feel free to PM me for help. I love Zenfolio.

Do you have a domain name yet?

Not currently... going to try and brainstorm a creative photography name to come up with. I'll probably keep my WesVFX website, but not to crazy about using it for a photography business model.

Check out my website. It is 100% zenfolio except the blog. They now even have blog. Feel free to PM me for help. I love Zenfolio.

Checked it out... VERY NICE! How easy is the customer fulfillment to setup?

Thanks guys :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back