anybody owns this?

Looks pretty comfy to me, but maybe not practical for studying. :p

EBphotography said:
Looks pretty comfy to me, but maybe not practical for studying. :p

why not? you'd go sleep there instead of studying? :D

My, my, my...the venerable "bean bag chair." I had one about 15 years before you were born dear lady. They're pretty comfortable when you're a young'n but are the devil to get out of as one gets older, wider, and creakier.

I enjoyed my video rocker more.

PetersCreek said:
...older, wider, and creakier...

What an apt description, Peter :biggrin:

I feel I would not do well in a bean bag chair these days any more.
They are comfy, though. Fun to sit in and relax ... hang on, you said "study"!?!?!? :shock: :er: Well, then. Try.

Looks like a modified beanbag chair! Very popular in the US during the 70’s! My sister purchased a complete living room set comprised of these things, including a sofa. Very comfy but incredibly awkward to get out of, particularly after a few glasses of ones favorite alcoholic beverage.:wink:

They also create quite the mess should they spring a leak… Those tiny foam beads develop a static charge, and stick to anything and everything!

Yeah, those chairs are incredible....snap one of em up :D

note : worse comes to worst, they're incredible objects to beat people with. pillowfights shall become your exclusive domain

GoM said:
Yeah, those chairs are incredible....snap one of em up :D

note : worse comes to worst, they're incredible objects to beat people with. pillowfights shall become your exclusive domain

yeah! so I am definitely ordering one of those :D

I'd go for it. The reason I say "not practical for studying" is cuz I always find myself readjusting myself in those! Like I can stay on top of it! So if I am holding a book and reading and trying to keep myself upright! Screams disaster. :D

nitefly said:
I have one and yeah they're comfy, but that price is a rip off!

I agree, I got one for my son and paid $20 bucks for it...well in the US that is. I have not dared put my wide butt in it in fear of never getting up, but my son lives in it while playing PS2 lol.

MommyOf4Boys said:
I agree, I got one for my son and paid $20 bucks for it...well in the US that is. I have not dared put my wide butt in it in fear of never getting up, but my son lives in it while playing PS2 lol.

$20 ??? grrrr why it is cheaper in US? huh?! so i need to find a cheaper one :D

I'm having flashbacks :crazy:

My dad owned a bean bag throughout my childhood, he was always in it...it was his throne.

If one of us kids dared to sink our little bums in it and kick back for a relaxing sitting session, it was never long before the beanbag was tipped by him, until we rolled out. We'd protest that we, as human kidlets, had a right to be in a comfy-beanbag-coma too.

To which we were righteously told "Well, when you grow up and start working and earning money, you can buy all the beanbags you want and sit to your bums content..."

When I think of my dad, whilst I was a youngling, he's always in that beanbag :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back