Anyone else hate package tracking?

I enjoy tracking packages which move steadily along until reaching the incredibly inefficient customs office at the destination Country of Angola. We witness day after day,the package sitting in limbo ,until finally you realize the waybill number has been fading with each visit until finally....poof! ....it's gone...

I've just had to wait 5 weeks for jessops to analyse / fix / return my camera lol, worst thing is i work there and kept checking its status on the tills every sunday >.>

I keep checking every hour it seems like. I ordered my polarizer on Friday with the expedite option. It's sitting in Iowa now. Should be up here tomorrow or the day after. So much for speedy shipping.

Whoo hooo, just checked on my package and it says it is on the delivery truck. Might be leaving work early today.

I like package tracking, tho Adoramas never seems to work for me (says "no data vailable" or something up until the time its about to be delivered to my house). But it is very frustrating not having it -- I"m waiting for a package now I ordered three days ago, and have no idea if its sent, in transit, or due to come in an hour.

I hate package tracking even more when it tells me my package won't be here for at least another week...

I don't order often on the internet, or order anything that would ship very often. I did order my first RC airplane off the internet back in 2005. I remember checking the tracking on a Saturday when it was suppose to be delivered on Sunday. The tracker said it just arrived somewhere (can't remember where now) that was about 2 hours away. As I looked at the screen wishing it was closer and wishing I would get it NOW!, I heard the door bell ring. I opened the door and my airplane was sitting on the front porch!

I don't order often on the internet, or order anything that would ship very often. I did order my first RC airplane off the internet back in 2005. I remember checking the tracking on a Saturday when it was suppose to be delivered on Sunday. The tracker said it just arrived somewhere (can't remember where now) that was about 2 hours away. As I looked at the screen wishing it was closer and wishing I would get it NOW!, I heard the door bell ring. I opened the door and my airplane was sitting on the front porch!

They put it together for you??? :lmao:

I had the experience where the packages arrived at the company (UPS I think it was) on a Saturday, but the company isn't open on Saturdays, so even tho it was less than a 15 minute drive away, I couldn't get it for two more days...

I've got a package in the system and on it's way to me right now....I'll probably be checking it every 15 minutes :lol:

I have also found that it's not updated as much near the end. A lot of international shipments get to Edmonton via Calgary, which is a three hour drive south of here. Often, the last update I see is that it landed in Calgary...next thing I know it's at my door.

I ordered some halloween props way before halloween off a site on e-bay. I was able to track my parcel fine...all the way from California to the lovely hamlet of Toronto. Problem was...I was missin stuff. So when I had to call , they said..."what is missing from the package" I said.. "The brain and the heart" :lol: Which I could have been an operater listening in on that call. We finally got it resolved , and it was a packaging issue at the shipper. I finally got my brain and heart, today. Almost a month later. :lol::lol:

haha i have been refreshing every 10 minutes since friday... The package departed from this place in GA thats pnly 8 hours from my house at 3:00 am this morning and the estimated dilivery date is december 2nd :( Its now in jacksonville (4hours away) i might just pick it up...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back