Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's been raining here (and I kid you not) for 3 months. Nearly evern t-ball game has been rained out and I don't think we've even seen the sun for at least 3 weeks. Everything is green, but we can just sit inside and watch because it's so darn wet. Someone make me jealous and tell me they are having great weather!

Ok... but you asked for it. ;)

It's been gorgeous here. No surprise though, isn't our weather a big reason people move to So Cal? It's been 70/80F with a slight off shore breeze. Not too hot or humid... just beautiful. Perfect BBQ weather. :twisted:

It's been hit and miss here. Seems like everytime it looks like we are going to start getting nice, another cold front hits and the shorts get put away for a few more days. We get a half nice day today, but feeling lousy from a screwed up back. Memorial day weekend looks rainy and chilly. Yeah :thumbdown:

It's been variable here. But i mean huuuge variations each day. Around 7am it's nice and blue sky, then by midday it'll be horrible and cloudy and windy and sometimes rainy, then around 5 or 6pm it'll be nice and sunny and clear! Grrr!

But that only happens sometimes. It was great weather today - nice and hot 30 C.
My roommate kicked me out of the appartment this afternoon (well he asked if I could let him have the appt this afternoon) I assume because he wanted to bang his new girly on all the furniture (eew).
But anyway, it was a gorgeous day so I took a train to a walled city an hour away and spent the day there. I'll post some pics in a bit of it.
Bugger to hear about your spring though.

Love the new signature. ;)

I'm sorry, punkin....but it's been beautiful here!! :sun: Not too hot, warm sunny days with high fluffy clouds and low humidity, and cool and breezy at night.

<<-- Odin here has been getting lots of extra walks lately and he is a happy pug. :heart:

I'm enjoying it while it's here....won't be too long before the smog rolls back in the heat, and it's unbearably humid, and we're all hunkered indoors watching the weeds turn brown. :mrgreen: Does this visual help??

Ahhh....now I feel better. At least someone somewhere is getting sun!

And thanks Terri, some of the ladies on a pregnancy board I post on are counting down until the end of morning sickness, I thought this one was more uplifting :mrgreen:

It's been a bit nippy here, only about 85...they say it should warm up this weekend to the high 90's bout time, I can finally stop wearing my sweats...the only really bad thing is the mornings and evenings when it drops to about 75 sigh, is there no end to the madness.

LilCujo said:
It's been a bit nippy here, only about 85...they say it should warm up this weekend to the high 90's bout time, I can finally stop wearing my sweats...the only really bad thing is the mornings and evenings when it drops to about 75 sigh, is there no end to the madness.

I hate you. :drool:

It's been bloody hot here...stupid MO weather...it goes from hot to hotter :lol: I shouldn't complain actually there are places much worse. I guess it just seems we've skipped spring altogether this year :lol:

In SA Texas this time of year it's always 85-95 degrees and 75-85% humidity.
I have no idea where the humidity comes from because it never rains and the grass/plants all die... :confused:
Last Week at Garner State Park it was really nice weather though! That weekend made up for all the humid hot weather here in San Antonio... With the river to tube down it was perfect! :thumbup::mrgreen:

Being a musician.... I don't like it when it's REALLY humid or REALLY dry, it makes it hard to keep the instruments at a nice 50%.... :x

I live in the UK, enough said! :mrgreen:

Great signature Alison :)

*smiles through gritted teeth at Herts* shhh...you're killing my sympathy vote here! *cough*

We can't complain here in Germany. It is too cold for most of the time, but not right now. Never can our temperatures compete with Texan or Southern Californian temperatures, but we're in the Seventies these days (24 - 27°C), which is considered "summer weather". And we have a lot of sunshine these days. But this only applies to yesterday and today (and they forecast nice weather for the weekend, too, for a change, yay!). Before that, we had grey weathers, but dry, and very cold winds from the north with maximum temps of around 60°F (16°C).

(Just too good I once got myself "Collins Gem Ready Reference" for all the conversion tables....:p )

Most reactions

Back