Anyone from Atlanta?

I'm 10 minutes from the end of GA 400. I'd be up for some meet-ups for shooting around Dahlonega/Suches/Helen area.
I know the area pretty well, but I have trouble finding interesting stuff to shoot. There are waterfalls, old stores, etc. and always horses and cows. :) HAHAHA

OWL, Waterfalls, old stores and cows are excellent subjects!!!!!

It would be great if 5 or 6 of us (or more) could get together and shoot some film or pixels!!!!!

Bill in Lilburn

OMG, why didn't I see this before! I'm new to the board as well! AND I live in downtown Atlanta, unfortunately I HAVE NO CAR =*( so I won't be able to visit anyone but I WOULD LOVE to meet up and get some advice and such and such!
xoxoxooxoxoxo MSG ME xoxooxoxoxo

Surprised I have not seen this before also. I am in Duluth.

I used to date a girl that lived near Helen. I miss the photo ops she provided. (i also miss my dog which she stole when she left me) Waterfalls are one of my favorite things period. The beach is my fav. I'm about 2 hours from Atlanta now near Tifton on I75.

I'm in Hartwell on business atm but I travel all over the state and several other eastern/central to eastern US. If anyone puts a shoot together in north GA please let me know.

I'm 10 minutes from the end of GA 400. I'd be up for some meet-ups for shooting around Dahlonega/Suches/Helen area.
I know the area pretty well, but I have trouble finding interesting stuff to shoot. There are waterfalls, old stores, etc. and always horses and cows. :) HAHAHA

We all need to get together! Don't give up!!!! I really want to find a mentor! Anyone interested in Portraits/Studio/Fashion Photography?

Gainesville, GA here, work all over ATL though, fav shop is PHOTOBARN in lilburn, fav place to take pix is Wilshire trails in Gainesville (most of my on site portraits taken there) and I hope HANNA doesn't hit us too hard this next week.

KNOCK KNOCK.....anyone here? Ive always wanted to do an urban shoot. Im visit the Downtown area a lot (work related) but i fell a little uneasy snapping shot at night by myself.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back