Anyone good at editing?

GerritSmith

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Could someone edit this photo? I have a scratch or something in my lens and its affecting my photos. Could someone try and fix it? The defects are in the left sides of the picture.

Thanks!

SAM_0446.jpg

SAM_0448.jpg

That looks like a very big piece of stuff on your sensor altho I can't imagine how this got into P&S.
If this camera is new, send it in for warranty service

I took the pictures with a point and shoot Samsung SL50, you can look at the lens and see a mark on it. The camera is out of its warranty now. :(

Should I not have my subjects centered?

Yea I googled it, but I am still wondering should I never take pictures with the object centered? How about this picture I just quickly took?
image_48.jpg

It could have been a better shot had you balanced the two flowers on opposing thirds intersections of the frame. As it is, the second flower is almost invisible at first glance because it's behind the main flower and they are, as expected, identical in tone and color. Imagine what it would have looked like had you moved the camera a few inches to the left...

Thanks for your advice! I will go and take another pictures of the flowers. But one question.. I have a cheap ole' Samsung SL50 point and shoot and that's what I take all my photos with, but it can't really focus on two objects. Any advice?

Most reactions

Back