Anyone have an e-mail address for Adobe???

tirediron

Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Those ****ing idiots have locked my CC account until I change my password and now I can't get my ****ing updates and NOWHERE can I find an e-mail address for those idiots. :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

Did you use a unique password for Adobe? If not, you may want to change the password on any accounts that had the same one as Adobe.

I don't actually care WHY, I just want to get my software updated, and their 'phone support isn't open now.

Seriously, any accounts that have the same login details (email, user name, password) as your Adobe account, change that **** now.

You're *supposed* to use unique passwords for every site, but we all know that nobody does that...

Those ****ing idiots have locked my CC account until I change my password and now I can't get my ****ing updates and NOWHERE can I find an e-mail address for those idiots.

And why don't you just change your password with CC. The password change is for good reason after their system was hacked.

Those ****ing idiots have locked my CC account until I change my password and now I can't get my ****ing updates and NOWHERE can I find an e-mail address for those idiots.

And why don't you just change your password with CC. The password change is for good reason after their system was hacked.
Well, mainly because there's no reason I should. If there system has been compromised, that's THEIR issue, NOT mine, and secondly because it means trying to remember a different password, and since I'm someone who has trouble remembering what he had for breakfast....

Well, mainly because there's no reason I should. If there system has been compromised, that's THEIR issue, NOT mine, and secondly because it means trying to remember a different password, and since I'm someone who has trouble remembering what he had for breakfast....

Yes it's also their issue but someone hacking adobe and taking your account info is also YOUR issue. If you have issues remembering passwords there are plenty of password managers out there or on a mac you can also create a encrypted disk image and keep a text file in there with your different password in it. Different places have different requirements for passwords anyway so it is impossible to keep them all the same anyway.

Oven if you could communicate with adobe they are not going to bend on you needing to change your password. It is a requirement for ALL people using there system not just those who's accounts may have been compromised.

At work, I need to remember a different password for every internal system I access. I normally use KeePass to remember that for me: KeePass Password Safe

It stores your passwords in an encrypted database. You just need to remember one password - for the database. It's available for free and you can use it to generate new passwords as well.

If, like me, you need the passwords on different platforms such as your laptop and a mobile, then just put the database on a cloud service like Dropbox.

Also, always remember to keep a backup of your database file.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back