Anyone here use Google Voice?

msf

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just signed up and I really like the services they offer. For one, I was able to get a local phone number. I currently use net10 for my business cell phone. I dont use a ton of minutes, and with the deals they have, It costs up to $10 a month to have the number. But the number I was able to get is long distance to those in this area. So this is one feature I like about google voice, getting a local number. Also, if I switch to a real phone plan later, I dont have to worry about loosing my net10 number if I ddint give it out in the first place, giving out the google voice one instead.

Another cool feature is free calls to US and Canada.

But if they decide to remove the account for what ever reason, there goes the phone number, that has been printed on previous business cards that all customers have. That could be a problem.

I was just wondering what everyone here thought about Google voice.

I use it all the time, yet another great service from Google. I even have my retired Dad signed up - he loves it as well.

Ihave signed up for it, got the invite and everything but they haven't let me pick a number yet. Eh guess I'll just have to keep waiting.

Most reactions

Back