Anyone in PCB?

gummibear

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I really had no idea where to ask this, but I have been on this forum for a long time now...I'm getting married next month and well...there's no way I can shoot it =/
My fiance and I are going to Panama City Beach next month and get married and spend the weekend on the beach. Just wondering if there were any fellow TPF- er's in the area or anyone who would like to do some photos for us, or if you know of any photographers local to the area, shoot me a message. I'm pretty much on a budget right now, but I'll be so sad if i can't get this special day captured for us. I've went thru about 15 pages of photographers on a google search, but they all want $3k ++
Our wedding probably isnt even going to last an hour haha ... well, tia!

if you reschedule for a winter weather in maine I will do it for beer.

I'll do it for some good Bourbon if you guys can schedule for San Diego at anytime.
OK, I'm just kidding you, Hope all works out well. Wish you the very best. This is bribirius fault.

If I were anywhere near that I would do it in a heartbeat. Sadly though, I'm in Utah :(

I thought PCB meant Printed Circuit Board. :confused:

Good luck.

I'll join the others in wishing you a great wedding and life together.

I really had no idea where to ask this, but I have been on this forum for a long time now...I'm getting married next month and well...there's no way I can shoot it =/
My fiance and I are going to Panama City Beach next month and get married and spend the weekend on the beach. Just wondering if there were any fellow TPF- er's in the area or anyone who would like to do some photos for us, or if you know of any photographers local to the area, shoot me a message. I'm pretty much on a budget right now, but I'll be so sad if i can't get this special day captured for us. I've went thru about 15 pages of photographers on a google search, but they all want $3k ++
Our wedding probably isnt even going to last an hour haha ... well, tia!

I'll do it for the cost of airfare, hotel for a few days and food. Because it would get me to the beach. :D

Okay, so I've never actually shot a wedding before, but don't let that stop you.
Oh, and I'm far better at pictures of birds than people, but yeah…the beach.

Okay, so I've never actually shot a wedding before, but don't let that stop you.
That's OK, I'm guessing she hasn't been married before. :laugh2:

Panama City Beach

Start a new thread and SPELL OUT Panama City Beach, Florida in the thread title.

Also put $ or the word; "Job". in the title as well.

Panama City Beach

Start a new thread and SPELL OUT Panama City Beach, Florida in the thread title.

Also put $ or the word; "Job". in the title as well.

HAHAHA!! I honestly thought "PCB" was some kind of online group or maybe something to do with gaming!!

$350 flight ticket
$400 hotel
$250 food/etc

So lets say, $1,000 just to get there for a weekend.

Yeah, I'd be in the 3k range too. Damn

Lol ok I'll make a new thread once I get to a PC (a computer) ;)

Most reactions

Back