Anyone in San Fracisco?

acparsons

Photo Hunter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Going to SF this July to do some photography. Any recommendations? Any meet ups?

S.F. a beautiful city. You could never run out of subjects. Depending on how much time you have and what subjects you like I might recommend spending a day going outside the city. North or South on highway 1 for some coastal landscapes.

I'm about 4 hours drive from SF. I'd certainly be interested in a meet up!

How much time do you have?
As Z42 said, LOTs to shoot.
You could spend a day just shooting China Town, another day along the bay, a day on Alcatraz, another day along the coast, a day in Golden Gate Park . . .

There is a guide book on photography in SF "Photographing San Francisco, Digital Field Guide." That would be a good start, as it would list a lot of locations all in one book. It has been quite a while since I thumbed through that book, so can't tell you about it.

I'll check out the book. I've been a few times before, but not photo trips.

Is this where the little cable cars go half way to the stars ?

I wandered past a karaoke bar, and heard "I Left My Heart in San Francisco" being sung in the smoothest deep voice, perfect pitch, with a subtle touch of vibrato.

When I looked inside it was a young man who didn't look old enough to be in a bar. Saggy shorts halfway to his ankles, sideways ball cap. Standing ovation from the house.

Most reactions

Back