Anyone interested in a mid-Atlantic meetup

im interested...im all free except for the end of may and 4th of july

I am involved with an unfortunate family illness right now but will try to get back to organizing something as soon as that straightens out a little.

If anyone wants to step in as organizer that would be great.

Lew

when would you guys be interested in meeting up...as long as its not cold or rainy, i can meet up whenever...ive only been once..and i didnt get to see all the touristy stuff

Always up for a trip into the city, I live so close but don't take advantage of it nearly often enough.

Doh... prior to the Googling this thread prompted, I was completely ignorant of the term mid-Atlantic in this context... I thought you were proposing a meetup on a boat in the middle of the ocean :confused:

Doh... prior to the Googling this thread prompted, I was completely ignorant of the term mid-Atlantic in this context... I thought you were proposing a meetup on a boat in the middle of the ocean :confused:

Yes, that's correct.

Wear a bright red shirt and we'll surely see you.

I was the exact same!!!
Wondered how many members there are based in Ascension Island
:lmao:

when would you guys be interested in meeting up...as long as its not cold or rainy, i can meet up whenever...ive only been once..and i didnt get to see all the touristy stuff

With this crazy weather going on lately its hard to say when its not going to be rainy or cold. The weather has been holding me back from exploring 1 of the trails around my way to take some nature shots.

yeah the weather sucks...hopefully in may it might give us an opportunity to have a meet up

Most reactions

Back