Anyone interested in a MINT Nikon 10.5 Fisheye

Santa Gertrudis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I bought it second hand from a guy who maybe shot 50 pictures with it. I haven't even shot that many through it. He bought it earlier this year. There are NO signs of wear AT ALL. Anybody interested?

$550 SHIPPED

Ok. The lens is still on the market. The only reason I took it off in the first place was because of a prank call last night from the "cops" saying my apartment had been broken into (I'm out of town). I wasn't even sure I owned it anymore for a while. I figured all my gear was gone. Thank God it was just a joke. Still don't know who was the caller...

And I thought "I" was indecisive!

Ooooh no. You are but just a rookie at this game of indecisiveness. :lmao:

man i dont know why people buy this lens and immediately try to sell it.....
its a beautiful lens, I did the same too until i found applications for it. its one of my most used lenses which is weird.

It's not so much that I don't like it. In fact, I really do like it! It's a fun lens, but I'm trying to fund a 70-200 VRII, so it's being sacrificed.

I hope this is still on sale by Friday when I get paid. I am dead serious

By the way, I do not have any of the original packaging. The previous owner didn't keep any of it. Like I said, the lens is MINT, but it won't be in original packaging.

So I am guessing your buddy backed out completely! Hope it sells!

:)

Yeah, it ended up being a total nightmare and he thankfully gave up. Thanks! I hope it does too!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back