anyone know if this is genuine?

No idea -- I can't find any information about them, and the web address is just a string of numbers (suggesting a fly-by-night operation). I've never heard of them so I can't be sure, but generally speaking I tend to believe that "extremely low prices" + "kinda shady looking" = scam in most cases.

DoGround

looks like they have not even finished the site!
Looks shady to me - no contact details, registered address, phone number - nothing to trace them.
I would not bother - cheap and unsafe!

and yah Adobe Photoshop Elements 7
a website address that horrid just screams scam to me

hehe I love this their add for lightroom on their site
Original price £96.00
New deal price £99.00
oh and at half the amazon price I wonder if they actually send you a disk (or even a unique access code to go with it)

WEll its in Euros, which is about double american money, and my friend got element for 80 dollars, so 70 dollars doesnt seem too cheap....I didnt feel like searching the site, i wouldnt recomend getting it from a site you dont know about...for 20 bucks more you can get it off B&H

Or you can get it for free.

If it seems too good to be true, it is.

WEll its in Euros, which is about double american money, and my friend got element for 80 dollars, so 70 dollars doesnt seem too cheap....I didnt feel like searching the site, i wouldnt recomend getting it from a site you dont know about...for 20 bucks more you can get it off B&H

It's British Pounds, not Euro. The current exchange rate is about 1.45 per US Dollar.

Most reactions

Back