Anyone know what this is worth?

ss911turbo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok....now this one hahaha....

http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1001141bg9.jpg

Yay, now i just found what the teleconverter was for...anyone know how much this is worth? If anything ahha

olmdfg005.jpg

olmdfg003.jpg

olmdfg006.jpg

olmdfg008.jpg

olmdfg004.jpg

olmdfg007.jpg

olmdfg002.jpg

Just found this last night while i was getting paper for my folder. Anyone know how much its worth? Thanks for the help.

cameralense.jpg

cameralense001.jpg

cameralense004.jpg

cameralense003.jpg

cameralense002.jpg

haha, i knew that was coming. Its a couple of years old....i wasnt even born when my parents had it[atleast i dont think so] [im 16]....so im sure the price value has changed ;)

I'd say about $15. Sorry. Maybe next time you'll stumble upon a Leica!

It's very cool looking for the retro-ness. If you don't have a Nikon or don't want t sell it making only a few bucks it'd make a really cool paperweight, or possibly a neat light refractor when comboed to a flashlight.

Take it to an dependent camera shop which deals in older gear you might be in for a surprise what you may get in store credit.
I have a shop around me that sells a lot of older Nikon goodies.

oops see post # 9

I've seen these off brand 2X telecoverters sell for just a few dollars on ebay. Usually people spend more on shipping than they do on these items. The $499.98 was obviously on something else at onetime. These generic teleconverter didn't cost anywhere nere that when they were brand new.

Added new thing, i know its probably not worth alot, but i really dont care :]

haha, i knew that was coming. Its a couple of years old....i wasnt even born when my parents had it[atleast i dont think so] [im 16]....so im sure the price value has changed ;)
Actually they probably bought it right around the time you were born the 4004 is from around the early '90s. As far as value goes I would not expect much as this was a low end Nikon when it was new. I am not saying this was a terrible camera just it was around the level of the D40 but much much cheaper since it was film.

If you take this camera and learn to use it to it's fullest potential then it will be priceless!

It is a capable camera for most of the applications that you might get into and a LOT of Great Art was made with cameras that were far worse technically.

If you hold on to it and learn everything you can with it, you're in for a long and happy ride!

mike

Actually they probably bought it right around the time you were born the 4004 is from around the early '90s. As far as value goes I would not expect much as this was a low end Nikon when it was new. I am not saying this was a terrible camera just it was around the level of the D40 but much much cheaper since it was film.
Yeah, i asked my dad about it...he told me he bought it for my mom after i was born, kinda like a gift haha

If you take this camera and learn to use it to it's fullest potential then it will be priceless!

It is a capable camera for most of the applications that you might get into and a LOT of Great Art was made with cameras that were far worse technically.

If you hold on to it and learn everything you can with it, you're in for a long and happy ride!

mike
Yeah, since it isnt worth alot, i think im just gonna keep it and learn more about it.

Thanks for the info guys :]

and btw, staring at the flash and pressing the pretty orange button isnt the best of ideas

Most reactions

New Topics

Back