Anyone looking for a Studio share in London?

garnham123

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Desk Space in Photography studio to available to rent with share of Studio time.
I am currently leaving London to go abroad on a photographic project for 5 months therefore would like to rent out my desk and share of the studio space.
You would be sharing with one other photographer who shares the studio with me.
The studio space is approx 260sqft with a separate office with two desks and shelving space.
The building is very secure with a very good security system.
The studio and office is on the 1st Floor within a separate business below us so shared entrance.
Also there is a a Shared Kitchen and Bathroom.
There is various equipment you are available to use such as access to stands and a boom as well as a background paper support system. You will need your own camera and lighting equipment obviously.
The Studio is very suitable for product or Portrait Photography.
Your share would be approx 3 days of the studio per week on an advance booking basis negotiated with the other photographer you will be sharing with.
We are looking for someone who respectful and considerate and willing to be able to keep the work spaces in a clean and tidy condition.

The Studio is in Elephant & Castle SE1 (Zone 1) with excellent transport links. Tube (Northern Line- City Branch) & (Bakerloo Lines) 10 mins walk from tube station as well as various bus routes.
Please get in touch if you wish to view the studio.
If have need further information please get in contact.
[email protected]

Sorry forgot to post the rental cost of £75 per week.

Most reactions

Back