Anyone order from Keh lately?

frXnz kafka

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I ordered a lens from Keh last Wednesday, and the status on their webpage still says Pending. At first I figured it was just because it's a holiday weekend, but now I'm getting a little nervous. I emailed them yesterday, and still no reply. Anyone else having issues?

Do you have a telephone?

Whenever I have called them they have been quite nice and up front about everything I've asked.

Look, I don't mean to be short with you but unless you have made a serious effort to solve a problem yourself, to cast dispersions on a reputable business in a public forum is way over the top in my considered opinion.

How would you like to have 50 people call up expecting the worst at your business because they had seen a blurb on a forum? Or for you to lose business because some one once saw something they don't even remember?

Last edited:
Do you have a telephone?

Whenever I have called them they have been quite nice and up front about everything I've asked.

Look, I don't mean to be short with you but unless you have made a serious effort to solve a problem yourself, to cast dispersions on a reputable business in a public forum is way over the top in my considered opinion.

How would you like to have 50 people call up expecting the worst at your business because they had seen a blurb on a forum? Or for you to lose business because some one once saw something they don't even remember?
I'm not at all trying to "cast dispersions on a reputable business." I know that Keh have a great reputation, I'm just curious to see if anyone else has had a problem this weekend.

And to answer your question, yes I have a telephone. But I'm a little reluctant to call a long distance number (what's with that anyway, no 800 number?). I figured I'd post here, and if people came back with the same problem I'd give another day or two waiting for an email, otherwise I'd bite the bullet and call them.

Get your facts straight before you go spouting off like that again, please.

Most reactions

Back