Anyone play Diablo 2?

I prefer Everquest 2

WoW is good, but I don't like the graphics myself. I prefer EQ2's look.

play as in present tense? wow.. I did not know people were still playing it after all these years.

I have come back to it 2 or 3 times over the years but dont really have the desire or time anymore.

now that I think back it was the same way with Diablo. People played that game for years and years.

Fate said:
Nah, World of Warcraft is the way to go for the online games!
That game ruined my (ex) friend's life...He stopped going to class, got kicked out of school, never leaves his apartment, lost all of his friends, and stopped all outside communication. His parents called the police and they had to bust into his apartment to make sure he was still alive.

Must be a good game. :p

i used to play it

i'm a lazy player though, i'd kill stuff & whatnot, go through the levels, try to find my own stuff

but then my best friend played it as well, fervently, so he'd just give crap to me...

haven't played in years, only old game i want to play right now is Final Fantasy 7, nothing else really has enough nostalgia for me :drool:

clarinetJWD said:
That game ruined my (ex) friend's life...He stopped going to class, got kicked out of school, never leaves his apartment, lost all of his friends, and stopped all outside communication. His parents called the police and they had to bust into his apartment to make sure he was still alive.

Must be a good game. :p

yeah a lot of lives have been destroyed by that game, specially since you have to pay, and most of the addicts lose their jobs...

pay 2 play + no job = broke MMORPG junkie

WoW is the best MMORPG game online..

I am playing at Destromath Alliance with my Human Mage..

Most reactions

Back