TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
gosh it's been a while... but I'm BACK! :mrgreen:

I hope some of y'all who knew me are still around. lol

Anyways- I'll give an update of what I've been up to soon... as soon as I see who is still here at least. ;)

No, but that explains why I have someone named "Littleman" in my cell phone address book! :p

;)

About time you posted. Not that I ever really post anymore.

i do. If i remember rightly, your photo's in the Self Portrait Thread were always quite popular with the ladies on the forum.

what you been up to?

i do. If i remember rightly, your photo's in the Self Portrait Thread were always quite popular with the ladies on the forum.

what you been up to?
hah, right... I wonder if all those photos are still up there. lol

I've been focusing on guitars, building guitars to be more precise. I have been building for a while, but just got real busy with it all not too long ago.
The only photography I've had any time for are the photos of the guitars! But I want to change that, that's why I'm here.

Sorbera Guitars if you'd like to see my guitars!

what you been up to?
hah, right... I wonder if all those photos are still up there. lol

I've been focusing on guitars, building guitars to be more precise. I have been building for a while, but just got real busy with it all not too long ago.
The only photography I've had any time for are the photos of the guitars! But I want to change that, that's why I'm here.

Sorbera Guitars if you'd like to see my guitars!

the look good!

Have you ever considered making an acoustic bass model? It's difficult to find a decent one, might be a gap in the market there... I was looking to buy one a couple of years ago and had my eye on this Dragonfly :: 4 String but shipping to the UK was messy.

Hiya, Chris! Nice to see you poking your head back in here. :D Hope all is well with you.

Hey Littleman. Great to see you are well. I dont post here anymore, but wanted to say Hi to one of the cool guys, from when this place was a good forum.

Most reactions

Back