Anyone use Instagram?

jeffjeff1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I started using hashtags too. It seems to work for some reason. I just don't know why it works.

minicoop1985

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Mine's @mlongphoto. I've had it for less than an hour and I already had Hasselblad's official page like one of my photos. I think it's gonna be a good day.

Machale.luke

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
@luke.machale
I still have to get a real camera, it's mostly gopro stuff atm

jeffjeff1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I added you earlier Luke.

waday

Do one thing every day that scares you
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
@luke.machale
It was always my belief that a GoPro was a real camera. Just because it looks a little different doesn't mean it can't take fantastic photos! :smile:

Machale.luke

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
@luke.machale
It was always my belief that a GoPro was a real camera. Just because it looks a little different doesn't mean it can't take fantastic photos! :smile:
True that!!! BTW my instagram is luke_machale my bad
there are no . On instagram

floatingby

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.photographie.floatingby.com
Photos OK to edit
What is the appeal of instagram? I opened an account bout a year ago, but I don't get it, all of the photos I've seen there are cell phone crap with cheezy effects splattered on top. Can someone explain what is appealing with that service?

D-B-J

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
What is the appeal of instagram? I opened an account bout a year ago, but I don't get it, all of the photos I've seen there are cell phone crap with cheezy effects splattered on top. Can someone explain what is appealing with that service?

As a social media site for my business, I've won giveaways, I've sold prints to people I've never met, I've connected with local photographers, I've had people sign up for my workshops that I've never met, and I've been able to build a modest following that helps me many many ways. It's free. It costs a few hours of my time a week, and it's made me money I couldn't have made without this social media platform.

Yes it takes dedication. Yes I'm still learning. But yes it's been hugely helpful.

Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeffjeff1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I feel it's starting to get annoying. I was starting to get a bunch more followers than I look at it today and I have lost followers. I can't constantly post things to keep followers. They need to not unfollow me. Annoying!

robbins.photo

Yup, It's The Zoo Guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Insta what?

Ok, just as a general rule I've rarely if ever found anything with the name insta or instant in the name to be good.

For example. Instant Coffee. Blech.

D-B-J

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I feel it's starting to get annoying. I was starting to get a bunch more followers than I look at it today and I have lost followers. I can't constantly post things to keep followers. They need to not unfollow me. Annoying!

You have to post consistently or else you'll lose followers. You need to keep them engaged. Like any clientele.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics