Anyone using a Surface Pro 3 for photo editing? Looking for suggestions on what to buy.

glphotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi! This is my first attempt at posting on the forum, but I'm hoping that someone may be able to help me. I'm looking to purchase a new computer and I can't decide what to get. I'm torn between the portability of a laptop and the screen size and quality of a desktop. Does anyone have any recommendations? I would love to hear what others are using. Currently I'm considering the Surface Pro 3 or the iMac. As far as my needs go, I run both Photoshop and Lightroom and shoot my images is RAW. I'm not a full-time professional photographer, but I do take lots of photos for friends and family and average 1-2 clients a month. Thanks so much for your help and I can't wait to learn from everyone in this forum!

A clue may be that image editing professionals are one segment of computer users that shun laptop, netbook, and tablet type computers for image editing and rely on their desktop computers and a good, routinely calibrated, computer display, or displays.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back