Anyone wanna buy a whole lot of Nikon stuff? Or trade?

I'm selling the D600 body now. Alone.. Upgrading my body... Thanks for the input everyone, but I've had plenty of inquiries. If anyone is seriously interested, email me: [email protected]

So now the D7000 is bundled with 3 lenses?

No, im simply selling my D600.

what is it you are upgrading to?
from all accounts, the D600 is an extremely capable FF camera.
what are you not happy with on the D600?

I'm selling the D600 body now. Alone.. Upgrading my body... Thanks for the input everyone, but I've had plenty of inquiries. If anyone is seriously interested, email me: [email protected]

So now the D7000 is bundled with 3 lenses?

No, im simply selling my D600.

Well, if you sell it, then (according to your terms), you'll only sell a lens with a body. If you have three lenses and one body, the only way to buy the body or one lens is to buy all four.

I feel like I would deserve a discount for having to think so hard. I am so freakin' confused...

I feel like everyone is giving this woman a hard time for no reason whatsoever.

Let the lady sell in peace for goodness sake. If you have a serious question, pm her.

D600 is sold. Everything else is up for grabs now. PM if interested.

Going Canon? 5DIII?

Doing my best to.
The 5diii is nice but for the cost I think you should have just stayed with your set up and upgrade the body. You're gonna have to spend a good coin to get the body and lenses lol.

I can't blame you though. If I went canon that's what I would get.

Doing my best to.
The 5diii is nice but for the cost I think you should have just stayed with your set up and upgrade the body. You're gonna have to spend a good coin to get the body and lenses lol.

I can't blame you though. If I went canon that's what I would get.

have to pay for the better product ;)

She simply wanted to switch...regardless of opinions.

Well, Goodluck with the switch!

Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have to pay for the better product ;) She simply wanted to switch...regardless of opinions.
Better is subjective lol. I don't feel like participating in a debate. However, I will say that the 5d iii fills a nice slot at a good price for what you get.

OP- good luck. Hopefully, the switch will allow you to get photos you weren't able to get with your d600.

Is the D7000 still avaliable w/ the lenses? I have a canon 550D with pretty much the same lenses if you wanted to go for a straight swap so you're on canon side of things? As I was looking to change over to nikon

have to pay for the better product ;) She simply wanted to switch...regardless of opinions.
Better is subjective lol. I don't feel like participating in a debate. However, I will say that the 5d iii fills a nice slot at a good price for what you get.

OP- good luck. Hopefully, the switch will allow you to get photos you weren't able to get with your d600.

no, no debate at all. The D600/610, 6D, D800, 5DIII...blah blah blah are all very capable and good pieces of equipment.

Most reactions

Back