Anyone wanna trade their Nikon 18-55 for my 28 2.8 AF-D?

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Alright guys I've got this lens that I don't use very often, thing is... I need something wider. I sold my kit lens (18-55) with my old camera and have kind of missed having a short, light lens to use. SOMEBODY has gotta have an 18-55 laying around that they no longer use. Why not trade it for a faster prime lens?

The exact lens is: Nikon 28mm 2.8 AF-D. It is in very good cosmetic condition, and functions 100%. Glass is clean and scratch free, and it includes both caps. I'll make a clean trade for a Nikon 18-55 if anyone is interested, it'll just cost us shipping to exchange lenses.

My ebay ID is DestinD585, I have 100% positive feedback.

Ill do it for fun I guess. I have a mint condition Nikon 18-55mm, still have the box, warranty card...etc. Interested?

For shipping both ways, I'll send you my 18-105 VR depending on the version of your 28...

I've went full frame and can't remember the last time I've even picked up my D90 so I don't need my 18-105 anymore.

Last edited:
have a Nikon 18-55 VR available if you are interested Perfect condition, never been dropped, came with the camera and has been of since I had my 18-200

For shipping both ways, I'll send you my 18-105 VR depending on the version of your 28...

I've went full frame and can't remember the last time I've even picked up my D90 so I don't need my 18-105 anymore.

I dont mean to thread jack but if you're interested in selling it straight up, I'd be interested in buying it depending on the price. I want to drop my 18-55 for something a little longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's this version:
Nikon AF NIKKOR 28mm f/2.8D Autofocus Lens 1922 B&H Photo Video'd definitely make that trade if the shipping costs aren't too ridiculous. PM sent.

It's this version:
Nikon AF NIKKOR 28mm f/2.8D Autofocus Lens 1922 B&H Photo Video'd definitely make that trade if the shipping costs aren't too ridiculous. PM sent.
PM replied to. This is a version I would be interested in...

I dont mean to thread jack but if you're interested in selling it straight up, I'd be interested in buying it depending on the price. I want to drop my 18-55 for something a little longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I offered it to Destin first, but if that falls through, I'll let you know...

Am I crazy or is this almost insane? :lol:

Am I crazy or is this almost insane? :lol:

Not nearly as insane as somebody replying to a thread for a Sigma 150 2.8 for over 4 months and not ending up buying it...

i never use my 18-55mm

so let me know if the trade falls through.

Trade Pending... Like I'm shipping it out later today if I have time to get the the post office.

Most reactions

Back