Reyna

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nevermind! Sorry.

Last edited:
I'm not even sure if it's usable!

what are you going to be "using" it for?

p!nK

I'm not even sure if it's usable!

Not if you want a good edit...

639px × 428px is going to leave you with a thumbnail sized crop, and the resolution on such a small image is krappy.

IMO, just rotate it 90* clockwise and call it good for Facebook. :thumbup:

Holly
I see from your bio, that you are not shooting a P&S.

What were you trying to express with this shot? What were you feeling?

How about telling us what settings you had the camera on.

With that info maybe we can help.

BTW:
Not all is lost, you have reached out for help showing your willingness to learn. There are many here who can help, some just need more info to get started.

Holly
I see from your bio, that you are not shooting a P&S.

What were you trying to express with this shot? What were you feeling?

How about telling us what settings you had the camera on.

With that info maybe we can help.

BTW:
Not all is lost, you have reached out for help showing your willingness to learn. There are many here who can help, some just need more info to get started.

I'm not sure what a P&S is. I did a photo shoot for my friend.... she does my hair and I take her kids pictures.... just a nice tradeoff. By no means am I a pro.

I was trying to express her as decor on the dresser... may have been silly but thought it might turn out as a unique photo.

Holly
P&S - Point and shoot

Okay, you want the baby to be part of the decor.

I would take some shots from closer, actually chopping part of the dresser from the shot. Take different angles, it may add some interest. Even get up on the bed for elevation...be careful ;)

Then I would work on the lighting, it is a little harsh and cold. Also watch your camera speed, there seems to be some blur in the shot and it is most likely the way you are holding the camera.

get lower, even with the baby (main subject). Get better lighting (stobes would work best here). Remove distractions (fluffy pink lamp and mirror). Get away from the window (move the dresser if you have to). Focus better.

if you are going to take the time to post a pic here... at least get the orientation correct.:confused:

good idea on the shot, just tweak it until it works.

do not edit, reshoot.

p!nK

Most reactions

New Topics

Back