anyone want to play with photoshop for me?

rawasik

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am enjoying taking pictures of my kids. I just finished taking a beginner course. However, I have not taken a photoshop class yet (that's next month)
I took some pictures, that I THINK are good, and would love your help if you are bored.
Would you photoshop them...

So if you are bored, have fun :)
Thanks in advance.

IMG_3769.jpg

IMG_3692.jpg

IMG_3900.jpg

IMG_4064.jpg

IMG_4266.jpg

I don't have any specifications. For the baby ones, I just want to get rid of the baby rash. Poor bubbah

How old is he in those baby picture?? his eyes are huge and he has 2x as much hair as I do!! Lucky guy.

He is 4 months old today :) He's got tons of hair...I'm going to be a very busy mom with cute boys, a well protected mom :)

"PhotoShop" is not the same as Staple's "Easy Button".

Unless you post what you want done, it's gonna be a free-for-all.

Pretty much, I want to get rid of blemishes, brighten then up, brighten the eyes, etc... Does that make sense

Not being funny or anything, but there appears to be quite a few people recently asking for other people to do the work for them on their shots. Not meaning to be unwelcoming, but I'd rather see people asking what the best way and learn how to do it themselves, YMMV of course.

I would LOVE to learn how to. I'm dying for the class to start. I have looked on YouTube for tutorials and maybe I need someone to show me so I can do it hands on, but I just can't get it. So I wait for the class. You would think having three masters would make me smart, I guess not photoshop smart. :)

I hope you don't mind that I had a quick go with your first image. I am still new and learning and think I might have overdone the eyes a bit! Sorry about that. :(

babysmoothed.jpg

Oh my Gish, if I can pay someone to teach me to do that. I love it!!!!

Gotta say, just not a fan. The blems and color is what makes us individuals. Making every baby photo society's idea of beautiful is unnecessary.

Gotta say, just not a fan. The blems and color is what makes us individuals. Making every baby photo society's idea of beautiful is unnecessary.

its not 'society's' way. Babies just get those things every once in a while. Just like how teens break out...you would edit a big pimple off a 16 girls nose wouldn't you? Why not do the same for someones baby. As moms we want to look back and remember how perfect our babies were, not what their skin looked like the week they got cradlecap on their eyebrows (as my daughter did...which I ps out :lol:). Its not like you are editing out a birthmark or dimple...sheesh...

Most reactions

Back