anyone who has knowledge on polaroids...help! help! help!

daniebaby321

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I purchased a Polaroid 600 Business Edition camera a while back. Such as the one shown below.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00006IC2C]Amazon.com: Polaroid(R) 600 Business Edition Instant Camera: Office Products[/ame]

But I have realized I just can't afford the polaroids anymore. Is there a type of film I can use in place that would be compatible with my camera? Please let me know, any help would be welcome!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

yeah i know that...but is there anything i can use as a replacement?

You should check out flea markets and places like that, i bet some one has a stock pile of that film from over the years.

there is a new group that is going to start making film for that camera. called impossible project.

it remains to be seen about the cost.

out of date polaroid film can be found, and it is not cheap. Also, the color start to shift, which many people like. On the other hand if the results have to be exact then this would not be something to use.

600 type film will work in an sx-70 camera with some changes to the camera; i.e. adding a filter. However, your out of luck right now.

A group of businessmen and former employees have bought a polaroid factory in the Netherlands and hope to resume production in 2010 it's being backed by Ilford photo but i think Fuji film has started making instant film that will work in your camera

Most reactions

Back