Anything but ordinary

djscarrd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
When I have my photography sessions, I try to do something that's different. Here is one that was taken using downtown as my background.

akio.jpg

Let's see some of yours if you have one.

i like the shot...should have been slightly right to get the tree out of his head though...what was the context of the photo....

i never post on here, the uplaoder seems to hate me and i dont use one of those host things, so i figure if people want to look and critique, then can go to my website.. ha

having said that... here is a link to one of my favourite places to take engagement shots - in the grundgey alley... http://photos.imageevent.com/mageephotography/weddinggallery/adamcheryl/039%20copy.jpg

just fabulous light in there...great for 'gritty' modern photos...did some police shots in there too...cool stuff!

I really liek this shot too, it is very interesting. You might benefit from checking out Joey Lawrence's (not the actor) style. He does some really really cool stuff and he is WAY out of the ordinary. Someone told me he even sells DVD's on how he does all his cool stuff. I think his website is (www.joeyl.com) but I'm not sure.

Anyway, very cool shot!

I really liek this shot too, it is very interesting. You might benefit from checking out Joey Lawrence's (not the actor) style. He does some really really cool stuff and he is WAY out of the ordinary. Someone told me he even sells DVD's on how he does all his cool stuff. I think his website is (www.joeyl.com) but I'm not sure.

Anyway, very cool shot!

Thanks! I have seen his work and I love his work! I love his post processing. That's the kind of level I want to get to with my post processing.

With the photo above, everytime I look at it, it kinda tells me that it could be soooo much more better if I had post processed it better. I know it has soo much more potential.

Marvin

Thanks! I have seen his work and I love his work! I love his post processing. That's the kind of level I want to get to with my post processing.

With the photo above, everytime I look at it, it kinda tells me that it could be soooo much more better if I had post processed it better. I know it has soo much more potential.

Marvin

Can you believe he is only 18!?? (well for all I know you could be too) Talk about some raw talent! LOL.

Can you believe he is only 18!?? (well for all I know you could be too) Talk about some raw talent! LOL.

Yeah, he's only 1 decade younger than me so i'm not that much older. (chuckles)

yup, joey's stuff is incredibly cool...he's from my town, only 18 or so...he's freakin amazing!!! he shoots worldwide, has won many awards and has more talent in his baby finger than all of us put together...and before you ask, no i dont know him...he's never around here anyway to talk to him!

yup, joey's stuff is incredibly cool...he's from my town, only 18 or so...he's freakin amazing!!! he shoots worldwide, has won many awards and has more talent in his baby finger than all of us put together...and before you ask, no i dont know him...he's never around here anyway to talk to him!

Thats so cool that he's from your town. He seems like a pretty cool kid, I met him once at a convention (where he was a guest speaker!)

Another kid prodigy is Brittany Woodall (I think) she is INCREDIBLE with babies and is only 20. Amazing!

I dig it, very interesting shot!

Here's one of mine.

Tears instead of smiles..

kristie15blog-3.jpg

I dig it, very interesting shot!

Here's one of mine.

Tears instead of smiles..

kristie15blog-3.jpg

Hey that's something that always happens. (Unless i'm doing something wrong?)

Thats so cool that he's from your town. He seems like a pretty cool kid, I met him once at a convention (where he was a guest speaker!)

Another kid prodigy is Brittany Woodall (I think) she is INCREDIBLE with babies and is only 20. Amazing!

Age ain't nothing but a number. I'm actually only 15 by heart. So i have a few years before them. :mrgreen:

I'm 20! :) And successfully in business. Joey is an inspiration to all young and old.

Well I'm only 25, I'm not exactly ancient but people younger that me who are successful are truly inspiring. (Not that older people aren't, they are!) You know what I mean!

Props to you EJB!

Thank you :) Hopefully opening up my own studio this winter.... applied for the lease this week so we'll see! You're young too!

Most reactions

Back