Anza Borrego

yo13dawg

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
bay-photography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took a 1-night trip out to Anza Borrego. Here are a few from sunset and some from stargazing:

Honestly, the first 4 are very similar. They almost look like the same image cropped in various places. Of the first 4, I would say that #2 works the best. It shows the vastness of the area, but also gives some interesting things to look at in the foreground.

The last one is my favorite image! Absolutely gorgeous. Though, the shadow in the lower right corner of the tent is a bit distracting.

Other than that, you did a great job!

Honestly, the first 4 are very similar. They almost look like the same image cropped in various places. Of the first 4, I would say that #2 works the best. It shows the vastness of the area, but also gives some interesting things to look at in the foreground.

The last one is my favorite image! Absolutely gorgeous. Though, the shadow in the lower right corner of the tent is a bit distracting.

Other than that, you did a great job!

Thanks, they were just taken at different focal lenghts for different perspectives. As for the shadow, thats my wife sleeping :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back