AP Studio Art Concentration

Wow! I wasn't expecting such a response like this from everyone, thank you all so much! :)
It's a wonderful combination of photography and art. Please keep posting.

I love conceptual work, and these are great!
Congratulations on the award, judging from this work you deserve it! :) I look forward to seeing more of your work. :)

As many others have said, #1 is really good! You did a great job on the lighting style to add great mood as well as matching the lighting on the dolls and yourself. I also like the pop of color with the lipstick. I'm normally not a fan of selective color, but you kept it minimal and placed it well.

#2 looks to be technically very good, but for me personally, it doesn't speak to me. I'm not sure why, can't put my finger on it. It may be compelling to others, but it's not my personal taste. I think completing the circle with your head the same size as the dolls somewhere in the circle would have intrigued me more. Others may disagree, but that' my first impression and personal taste.

#3 is very interesting and I like how it blends the real with surreal and the symmetry is very nice!

Overall really well done and keep it up!

Side note, are you hosting the images on imugr? I'm not familiar with it, but it may be applying compression when uploading. Myself and many others use Flickr to host images. They do a good job not messing with files when they are uploaded, imbeded, or linked. Just some food for thought.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back