Aperture and Shutter Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

thinkricky

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm looking for a thread that explains Aperture and Shutter speed and their relationship to eachother. Anyone suggest a book or link? I assume it's too much to post. Let me know

the book "Understanding Digital Photography" I just purchased it and think it's excellent. The guys in here will help aswell

I'll look into that thanks.

Thanks I'll check them out.

Just posting so the FAQ link in my sig shows up. We've tried to get this stickied a few times. :(

To the OP -

http://www.camerasinteractive.com/index.php#

Above is a great link to learn aperture/shutter speed. Enjoy it!!!!

The link was donated by the good forum member JerryPH. I did try using the forum search to find this link for you but was unsuccessful. I had to troll through Jerry's old messages to find it.;)

I'm looking for a thread that explains Aperture and Shutter speed and their relationship to eachother. Anyone suggest a book or link? I assume it's too much to post. Let me know

I'll tell you what I just did. Reading this thread I thought, "I got to get some air." I went up to my local public library and browsed through the little used book store they have off to the side that the "Friends of the Library", operate. I bought a book called, "Photography - A Handbook of History, Materials, and Processes." It cost me 10 cents. Chapter 4 explains exposure. I recommend you do the same and spend a dime on a book of your choice. After I was done at the library I swung by the tire shop and got a spare aired up properly.

Seems like this thread has run its course. Time for it to come to a rest now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back