Apollo Beach

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a view from a new 37 ft. observation tower at Apollo Beach, FL.
I forgot to bring my Canon 17-40 f/4 but I did have my nifty fifty on hand. We've had some amazing sunsets the last two days, I'm hoping for more, this is fun! That's St. Pete in the bg.

St.-Pete-(2)-f.jpg

Beautiful pink sky.

I've been to St Pete's. Lovely.

I love the cityscape/silhouette in the background, Kirk. Florida sunsets rock!

Thank you, I'm going out again this afternoon for some more shots but from Fort De Soto in St. Pete.

Beautiful pink sky.

Thank you. Were you on vacation or business when you visited there?

I love the cityscape/silhouette in the background, Kirk. Florida sunsets rock!

Thank you, I'm going out again this afternoon for some more shots but from Fort De Soto in St. Pete.

Beautiful pink sky.

Thank you. Were you on vacation or business when you visited there?

Yeah, holiday. My mum took me, my wife and daughter over for a break after my dad died. We had a week up at International Drive, did all the usual parks and tourist stuff and then a chill week at St Petes. Loved it all.

Gorgeous pink color. Sunsets generate the most unreal colors. Some of my very first pictures back in the 90s that I really liked were sunrises. I would get up very early when I was 16 yrs old and drive 45 minutes to the coast to photograph the sunrise. I’ll always have a special place in my heart for sunrise sunset photography

Gorgeous pink color. Sunsets generate the most unreal colors. Some of my very first pictures back in the 90s that I really liked were sunrises. I would get up very early when I was 16 yrs old and drive 45 minutes to the coast to photograph the sunrise. I’ll always have a special place in my heart for sunrise sunset photography
Nice sky.......

Thank you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back