TwistMyArm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.darn.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey folks,

Thanks again to Lensbabies for sponsoring the April challenge. The April '05 Photo Challenge theme is "Reflection". The winner of this month's challenge will get an original Lensbaby selective focus SLR lens from Lensbabies.com. Please feel free to visit the lensebabies site in order to learn all about what a Lensbaby is.

Please read the following! If you don't read the following carefully your photo may not be included in the voting process:
The deadline for submissions is April 30.
You can email your photo to [email protected].
We ask each member to keep their photo anonymous (no distinguishing watermarks, and no photos that have been posted previously on the forum), to include their forum username when submitting, and to submit no more then one photo. If you wish you may include a title when submitting your photo.
Please ensure that the submitted photo is in the form of a jpeg image and no larger than 70k. Images that are way over size will not be accepted. Please keep in mind that in order to keep things organized we may choose to exclude some photos from the voting stage. We'll try to keep as many in as possible though.

Good luck to everyone and have fun with this challenge!

I wish they offered the LB 2.0 :)!!

not hard for me....i've been meaning to take a picture that would fit perfectly for this subject.....its just VERY hard to capture....although i see it almost every day!!.....but atleast i still have almost a month right?!:)

it will be hard to avoid a certain amount of redundancy in this one. so many reflections have already been done...i'll have to watch for that. i agree with bimmie. good luck everybody!

Haha, lets see if JonMikal showed us all his pics allready of DC. Half the pics he showed us were feflections in the water of the capitol or something. Maybe he still has a couple laying around.

Wow, I love this topic. There's just too many of my photos to choose from. I have close to 100 reflection photos to choose from. That was my theme for a project of mine in a digital photography class.

Could you send a couple of them for me to choose from and then I could enter the challenge

minew_m said:
Wow, I love this topic. There's just too many of my photos to choose from. I have close to 100 reflection photos to choose from. That was my theme for a project of mine in a digital photography class.

sorry for being a re-re but in order for me to get down to 70k, my image is about the size of a thumbnail. what am i doing wrong?

can somebody help me! i'm trying to re-size my image to 70k in photoshop but i'm just getting a thumbnail size, and very pixelated.

Most reactions

Back