• 11 - Less is More

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • 12 - Pretty & Pink

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 13 - Two

Votes: 16 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations to the "Less Clothing.. More Fun..." artist! Well conceived, extremely well executed. Missed out on the pink panties, but I think the aqua works better on the wood anyways. A well-earned victory.

Congrats to Leeroix for Less Clothing More Fun!!!!!

I sincerely hope he got some "fun" immediately after that picture was taken. ;)

Btw, we already have some MAY submissions!!! Very exciting!

Congrats to everyone who played along! Hope to see more exciting entries for May!

I thought it might be leeroix. Again ;)

I am the one with the mail program that automatically miniaturizes photos if you're not careful, "Two". Thanks, Apple.

Woohoo! Leeroix, you are rocking these contests. Great job!

Personally, I think he should have been automatically disqualified for not using PINK panties. :lmao:
Congrats, AGAIN, leeroix.

Is there a two-term limit rule or something so that the rest of us might stand a chance? ;)
Well, SOME of the rest anyway...some of us know going in we don't have a chance.

I'll at least admit to mine this month...it was "Pulled." It's the clear plastic bobble that hangs from the blinds in my office--I went to pull on it and open the blinds one day and the way the light was striking it was really cool...so I pulled it off and did some experimenting. I really didn't intend to use it for the Less is More challenge, but then the end of the month came and I still had nothing, so...in it went.

Congrats Leeroix!

I'm Nature's Remedy and someone sabotaged my original idea by turning the plant to the sun after I got it to turn facing the right way :( 1 day of sun in the wrong direction and she looked right back up to the sky!

I was the creepy legs flesh pic.:lol:

It really was a shot of pink skivvies that turned out pretty suggestive to me. So, everybody was right on your take on that one.

I was the creepy legs flesh pic.:lol:

It really was a shot of pink skivvies that turned out pretty suggestive to me. So, everybody was right on your take on that one.

Good job! It is mildly disturbingly cool!

Thank you everyone that voted for "Open Thoughts". I am really happy with the 12 votes that I got. I took that picture on the ferry that crosses from Cape May, New Jersey to Lewes, Delaware. If the sky looks really cold, thats because it WAS really cold. Also the boat was rocking back and forth, so the photos were coming out blurry until I set the camera on the railing.

First off I would like to congratulate leeroix for an amazing photo and the well deserved win!

I was Intensity and would like to thank everyone who voted for me. :)

I liked Open Thoughts a lot, myself. I think it was my second choice after, well, me.

Wow! Thanks everybody! You guys just made my day! er... Month! I am pretty stoked :) Being on this forum pushes me to try and be more creative and produce better pictures every time! So, Thanks for all the advice and the stiff competition! I really would not be where I am without all of you:) Again, Thank YOu!! Cant wait to see next months pictures!

Congrats to everyone that picked up their camera this month!!
leeroix, great shot!! I can't wait to see what you come up w/ for this month!! Oh and sorry, no extra points because they weren't pretty pink panties. hehe

Pssssssssssst Group - you're supposed to be voting not posting photos here ;)

Most reactions

Back