April POTM Nominations

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I decided to post this thread early to allow people more time to nominate. So you can start nominating pictures now, but only those shot from April 22 until May 20th, (cutting a bit shorter). If you see a pic you like, go ahead and nominate it, each person gets three nominations, so you can pick one, then pick another later, and place them all in the same post together. Remember you can't nominate your own pics. After May 20th a poll will be posted and we will vote for the April Photo of the month!!! Any picture posted in the photo gallery or critique section is acceptable :) Good luck and let's see lots of nominations this month :)

Five days left to nominate your favorite pics!!! After searching through many photos these are the three I liked all for various reasons...

#1 JonMikal's series of Ronny the street musician (the story is great as well as the pic)
21113860-L.jpg

#2 Forsaken by DigitalMatt
Forsaken_by_mperko.jpg

#3 Airic- no title, under thread summertime poll
jazz_2_3232.jpg

Just a few more days for nominations...weed through the critique and photo gallery and start choosing your favs!!!

wxnut: Northern lights
5-15-05aurora020s.jpg

Just 2 days left...let's see some more nominations!!! There are lots of awesome shots to choose from this month!!!

fqq0823.jpg

Needless to point out by whom this was taken. From the "More, more, more"-thread of his New-Orleans photos.

WebsizeCTBest2005-02-28-17-20-24JPEG.jpg

And:

"Eyes" by Raymond J Barlow - a beautiful smile by an elderly lady in the Philippines.

And here is my third nomination (we all can put up three photos, can't we?)

By Mentos:

odra_036c.jpg

"Where's Mommy?"

Hi, here are my nominations:

(1) by AIRIC
by3137.jpg

(2) by mentos_007: yellows, reds and greens
fruit_056b.jpg

(3) by Canoncan: Besides Every male Driver
driver.jpg

Yep Lafoto you can submit three :)

Last day to submit is tommorow!!!